Sunday 9 January 2011

Jacquie's Wonky World

Added a page yesterday called Jacquie's Wonky World, click above to see it.

here's a sample, Grimsby Minster.



I'm getting the hang of this blog lark slowly but I must remember to keep taking photos of stuff, otherwise it's gonna be very boring, I've been so inspired by other blogs that I must persevere.


Ernie wants a blog making now that he now longer has his weekly newspaper article, I'll let you know when I've set it up for him.


Had a friend round last night who wants to do some business together...personalised Valentine Verses and Romantic Rhymes on handmade cards, should be interesting, will put info up when we've decided on everything.


catch you later, x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jaq! I just love your drawings! They have such character and wit. They remind me of those very, very old maps where the individual buildings were drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Andrea, I love them too, working on how to produce them now. xx

    ReplyDelete